Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Sunday, August 20, 2006
This is my first blog, so be patient with me. hope to find some friends here. I'm a little crazy but isn't everyone. There's nothing real exciting happening in my life but I would love to hear from others and I will try to post pictures and stuff later after I get all this fiqured out. I have a husband, 3 kids, which are all about grown. I have one more in school and this is his last year. So I kinda dread the day he graduates. But he's my baby, what can I say. I'm not good at communicating with people so please help me out as much as possible. Hope to see you around the blog.
posted by Melinda @ 9:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Hey! You picked a great day to start blogging. Your blog will share an anniversary with me and my hubby! You've already taken the first steps to finding some new friends here in the Blog World. Stick around you can find some great people around here!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Mackey said…

    Hi Melinda!!
    Came in through Tinas blog(she left the back door open:)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Trying2BMe said…

    Welcome to the blog world. You will find that it can be vicious at times, but it can also be very fulfilling and nurturing. I've managed to find some of the best people I've ever known through this. (You being one of them.)

    So, come on in... the water is fine and the gang's all here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com