Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Saturday, September 30, 2006
hope everyone's doing good. I thought I would change my blog template up a little. I like the rose thing, but I think I like the 3 column better. I still playing with it. still learning how to do this stuff. this html stuff is kinda confusing to me. I want to thank susie for all the support you have given me. I know i sound a little depressing sometimes, I'm going to try to do better on that. So far this weekend has been good. haven't done a whole lot. My husband took me out to eat last night. We haven't done that in a while. So that was definitely a treat for me. Ate way to much though. He couldn't believe i could eat all that. I think I was making up for not eating in the last 6 months. I have lost a lot of weight. I think I probably gained some of it back last night. Oh well, I'll worry about that starting monday. No use ruining your weekend thinking about how much food i'm eating. I quess I'll get busy now. going to go mow the lawn. sounds exciting I know. Oh well, You can all just dream of it while I'm actually doing it. lol.
posted by Melinda @ 3:13 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    I like the new layout! It's really cool! :0) Don't worry about sounding depressed, we all get that way from time to time. Glad you and your husband got to go out to eat. We went out to eat last week for the first time in weeks, I was really thankful to actually be able to get out! :0)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    great new layout!

    Dont worry about sounding depressed, everyone gets depressed and if someone says they dont, they are a big fat liar.

    you sound in better spirits :)

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    miss 1999: I like it too. It was nice going out to eat.

    Barngoddess: Thanks. But I know I do sound that way a lot. I'm really am trying to do better on that. I think it will help me too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com