Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Saturday, September 23, 2006
I hope everyone has been doing great! If your wondering how I'm doing, As Redneck Nerdboy would say. Its the best day of my life. I love it. Every time someone asks me how my day is I'm going to tell them that. It will shock the sh__ out ot them. But oh well. I love shocking people, It really is so funny. People think one thing about you and you say something they're not expecting. It really is funny to see the expression on their face. It's priceless. I will difinitely use this at work. Cause everybody always seems so down at work. Just because they hate being there. I like to brighten up someones day by just saying something funny or shocking.
Anyway, Here is a picture of ME! Yeah, it's funny too. I'm just sitting there,but you can tell that i'm crazy i think by just looking at the picture. I swear ya'll I'm really not crazy, Well maybe just a little. ha.
posted by Melinda @ 6:25 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    you are very cute! very tiny too :)

    that is a good picture of you.

    I am all for a hottie blogger club, where do we sign up?

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Susie: Lets go for it. make a hottie club. susie's in charge. I don't know how to do much with this blogger stuff. just learning how to actually put stuff on my blog.

    barngoddess: Thanks, I think I take awful pictures. That's why there's not very many of me.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    That's a great pic! :0) I love your little birdhouse, that's too cute!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said…

    You don't look crazy in the pic to me. Looking good. I don't think I should try the hotties club though. :P

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Lovely picture! Nice to put a face to a name.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Excellent honey! I'm very proud of you and it will make everyone around you happier!

    :D
    Always,
    Jas...

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    miss 1999: Thanks, I like the birdhouse too. A man I work with built it for me.

    totalchaos: Looks can be decieving, lol.

    Jenn: thanks.

    redneck nerdboy: Believe it or not I have tryed it. it works.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com