Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Sunday, September 10, 2006




Today has been spent mostly doing as little as possible. Had to go to Wal-Mart. I hate going to Wal-Mart. There are always too many people. I just want to go in and get out quick. It seems like everybody in town decides to go all at once. I just can't believe there are that many people in such a small town. Shane went squirrel hunting this morning. actually killed one. lol. This afternoon was spent just hanging out at home.It seems like I have cooked all day, and cleaned the kitchen a hundred times. These pictures are some of the stuff being done at my house today while I was cooking and cleaning. I got to at least take these pictures and hang out with them a little.
Jarrod practicing shooting, getting ready for bow season.

Alicia and Erin studying for exams.

Alicia and our dog (Ruger) both with big mouths. Alicia and Erin acting goofy as usual.

posted by Melinda @ 6:03 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    great pictures!

    your house sounds like mine..cook, clean,cook some more, clean some more...

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Cute pics! Squirrel hunting....we've gotta love southern men.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    susie: i'm usually the one taking pictures. But i'll try to get one of me on here.

    Barngoddess: Yeah! seems like that's all I do. But I do try to have some fun sometimes.

    Redneck girl: Sometimes southern men are good but sometimes their not. lol.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    What cute pics! I'm SO with you on Wal-Mart, it's like entering the gates of hell or something. My Daddy loves to hunt- he's currently stalking the deer that walk through their back yard.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Wal-Mart at 3 AM is fun. Especially if you go in and ask them, "Where can I find a shovel, some rope and a roll of duct tape?"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com