Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Today has been blah.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Today has been blah. I feel depressed, don't know why. I think way too much. and about everything that I probably shouldn't. I feel like I have it too good now and something bad is bound to happen. Why do I feel this way? I don't know. Do I really have it good. I work my ass off. I feel like thats all I ever do. My husband works too. But he tells me that all he does is work and bring home money for me. Well, He has a house, a truck, a car, a dog, a cell phone, home phone, all kinds of hunting stuff, which is never enough of that, He don't work weekends, never! which I usually work at least 6 days a week. I tell him I feel the same way about working all the time, But he acts like everything I work for don't matter because he pays for most of it. I make pretty good money, not as good as he does, but I work. I get to thinking about stuff way too much. This is just one thing I've thought about today. don't have room on the world wide web for the rest of it. I think I worry too much and just need to let what happens happen. The hell with it.
posted by Melinda @ 2:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Thanks so much for letting me know that I'm not completely crazy for letting things get to me. It just seems like some people don't worry about things like i do. and i'm the only one around my friends that worries so much.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com