Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Saturday, October 07, 2006
A friend and I went to the liquor store last night. I don't know if any of you have heard of the drink called Stiff Dick. Believe it or not. It's great. But I drank a little too much. I sure can tell it today. It don't sound like it would be very good by the ingredients. My friend, her name is Misty, has been trying to get me to try it for a while now. I wouldn't do it because it just didn't sound that good. But now, I know i'll be having more of them. Not as much as I had last night though. I haven't been that wasted in a long time. But, I will drink it again, just not as much. Here are the ingredients.
Southern Comfort
Orange juice
Sprite or 7-up
Grenadine
I really couldn't tell you the exact amounts of each to put in, we just quessed at it. It turned out good. In the glass, you put about 1 inch of southern comfort, then fill it up with sprite and orange juice half of each. Just a dash of grenadine to add a little color and sweetness to it
posted by Melinda @ 11:43 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    I was up at 8:30 a.m. The only thing was I had a BAD headache. took some medicine. In about an hour I felt completely normal.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    those sound gooood!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Hey I have Drank thoese before , and yes they are good ,but if your not' carfull you will dreank to much before you know it ,and then you will be paying the next day.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Barngoddess: It is good.

    lynn: same as above

    Hope: your right. it's very easy to drink too much of them.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll share my favorite drink with you:

    Vodka
    Pineapple Juice
    Grenadine and a cherry

    We call it a Bobby Hill.
    Why do we call it a Bobby Hill? Because it's goofy, a little fruity, and if you drink too many of them, you ain't right.

    (If you've never seen the animated show "King of the Hill", this will make no sense to you.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com