Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Tuesday, August 22, 2006



I am so glad to see other people are not quite normal just like me. This blog thing is going to be kinda fun. Today has been normally boring. so i have nothing really exciting to talk about. My day consisted of going to work, coming home, cooking, washing clothes, and blogging. Just getting ready for another day of excitement tomorrow. maybe i'll have something better next time. Just for fun here are some more pictures my son took. I never thought you could make a bug look so pretty. lol.
posted by Melinda @ 6:57 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Mackey said…

    It's so neat to see things through a kids eyes.
    I love to give my kids the camera & see what they come back with.
    How old is your son?

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Oh great One said…

    Those are some nice shots.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Mackeydoodle: My son is 17, but i still consider him a kid. He was just out playing with my camera one day. I was shocked at how good the pictures turned out.

    Oh great one: yeah I thought so. I'll have more i'm sure.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com