Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Thursday, October 12, 2006
It has been a very cold day here. I really dread winter. Today, I think it was about in the mid 40's this morning, and it only got up to the mid 50's. I have froze all day. I would love to live in Florida right now. It's suppose to start warming back up by the weekend though.

Other than the cold weather everything is going good. I am so glad tomorrow is friday. I'm actually off work this weekend. I don't have anything great planned, maybe just stay at home and do nothing.

Shane just gave the dog a bath, he's running through the house like a madman. He goes crazy when you give him a bath. He weighs about 65 lbs. but he thinks he weighs 2 lbs, the way he just runs and jumps on you.

The company I work for has changed ownership. So my direct deposit is not working for a while. I have to actually go to the bank, I hate that. I got so used to direct deposit, I'll be so glad when they get it started again. Little things like that just drive me crazy. like going to the bank, doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, and everything else that actually has to be done. Oh well, someone's gotta do it.

O.K. I'm done complaining for the day. I'll complain more later. lol.
posted by Melinda @ 5:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    I hate unloading the dishwasher....do you?

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    I'm hating it getting cold again. It seems summer went just too fast this year! Hope you have a great weekend! :0)

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    barngoddess: Yes! I hate that

    miss 1999: Hope you have a good weekend too. Cold weather makes me want to stay in all the time.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Susie: so true. I need to start looking at the better sides of things.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com