Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Today I had to go to court. But not because I work there, ha. Because My daughter got caught with alcohol in her car, and open containers. A few weeks back. I'm so glad She at least didn't drink while driving. Because if she had, for one thing it's dangerous. But for another The judge would not have been so nice. She just has to go to alcohol education for 10 hours to get her drivers license back. Of course we had already paid the fine. But she was very nervous. And I'm so glad that is over. We have both learned a good lesson from this. I have told her not to drink and drive, but I know she drinks and she's only 19. What am I suppose to do? lock her up in the house. I just don't want her drinking and driving. I have told her over and over again. I'm glad she listened to me. Maybe I should have been just as concerned about minor possession. But, hey you can't keep them from doing it. You can only keep them from doing it in front of you. Here is a picture of her right after we come out of court. She was so glad its over.
posted by Melinda @ 4:21 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    I was a big partier in my younger years. Yep, I was indeed a wild one. One thing that kept me out of trouble was I never drove drunk or rode with someone who was drunk. I may not have gotten home when I wanted, but I stayed safe and out of jail. I told my son, when he gets older and starts 'going out'. No drinking and driving, or riding w/ someone drunk. Call me if you need a ride, Ill pick him, no questions asked, he will not be in trouble. My Father told me the same thing, but I never called him.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bare said…

    I partied pretty hard when I was younger, too. I NEVER drank and drove, but I can't say that I never had alcohol in my car. I just hope that she continues to do the same, keep no drinking and driving, and she'll be fine :0)

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    barngoddess: I know what you mean. I did too. I've told my kids the same thing. She was driving, the other girl was drinking. The problem is they are both under age.

    Susie; I did too. I don't know how i kept from getting into more trouble than what I did.

    miss 1999: I think that scared her pretty bad. I don't think she will drink and drive. I hope not anyway.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com