Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Friday, September 15, 2006
Hey, How is everyone? Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I just hadn't had a whole lot to say. It's been my usual week. nothing really exciting has happened. I don't know if everyone knows that much about me. I didn't put a whole lot in my profile. My name is Melinda, My husband's name is Shane. I have 3 wonderful children. 2 grandsons. I know I'm really old. I'm 46 years old. But I feel like I'm about 35. I like to hang around people that are a lot younger than me. simply because most people my age are very boring. I like to have a good time. My husband is 34. My oldest daughter is 25, My youngest daughter is 19, and going to college, My son (Jarrod) is 17, a senior in high school. He's doing really good so far this year. I'm very proud of him. So far has made A's and B's. I know it's early in the school year. I hope he keeps it up. He had a job working part time. But he quit so he can really try to do good in school this year. We have promised him my husbands Toyota Supra. If he makes A's and B's all year. He's really wanting that car. My 19 year old daughter (Alicia) Still not sure what she's going to college for. But as long as she's going I'm proud of her for going farther than I did. My oldest daughter (Marla) is married has to wonderful sons. They are 4 and 5 years old. they are definitely a handful sometimes. But love them and also proud of the way Marla turned out. My children are all really great people. I may not be good at much, But I think I done a good job raising my children. Even though I wish I could have done more with them when They were younger. Never take one day for granted, Because they really do grow up too fast. When they are little you think they will never get big enough so you don't have to worry so much about them. Hey! You never quit worrying. I think When they get older and they are out running around It's in a way worse than when they are little because at least when they are little you know where they're at and can watch them all the time. Well, I know that I have went on and on about my family, so i'll shut up now. lol.
posted by Melinda @ 6:49 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    woohoo, Id never guessed you at 46 :)

    raising good kids in this day and age is no easy feat....consider yourself someone who has accomplished something HUGE!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Bare said…

    I'm glad to know this :0) I've always believed you're only as old as you feel- and being around younger people keeps ya young! I'm sure that you never stop worrying about your kids. I'm 28, and my mom worries constantly!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said…

    Thanks for sharing. You sound like a great mom and a lot of fun!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com