Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Do you ever just wish your life away. I do all the time. i'm always wanting the week to be over and ready for the weekend. If I don't have to work on the weekends. which really sucks. I do work a lot of weekends. I'm actually off this weekend so far. unless they tell us by tomorrow. I'm so ready for a relaxing, drinking, do whatever i want weekend. and actually not have to worry about work or anything for a while. enough about that. My kids are back at school, and things are back to being just as hectic as i remembered from last year. even tho my son is a senior this year. and my daughter is in her 2nd year of college. It still seems like it is always something going on that i have to do or buy. Oh well I'm trying to really enjoy my kids now because i know they're growing up and I hate that. I know kids grow up, but I did't know it happened so fast. I know now what people mean when they say cherish every minute because they don't stay little very long. But now they're almost grown and i'm just now realizing this. When they were little, it seemed like forever, but now it seems like a minute.
posted by Melinda @ 7:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said…

    Hi Melinda! I do know what you mean, about the kids just growing up so fast. I look at my oldest every day, and just think OMG! You used to be this little baby!! I don't know where the time goes, but I am learning to savor it.
    Welcome to blogging!!

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Thanks. I know I have been real sentimental lately. But there have been so much going on emotionally with me, I'm trying to think of some good things.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com