Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Tuesday, September 05, 2006



This past weekend has been pretty good . Nothing really exciting happened. Saturday was spent running errands for my husband and his friends while they were building fence. The one most important errand was going to get the beer. Cannot build fence without it. Impossible. Believe it or not, I really think it is impossible. They have to take breaks and drink a beer to discuss the next important step to take in the fence building process. Without the discussions, which would not happen without beer, The fence building would become just a plain and dull looking fence, but with the discussions it is difinitely not plain, and sure ain't dull. It's a pretty fence. What is a pretty fence you ask, one that has been built by my husband, John, and Michael (Coondog).

The rest of the weekend was spent celebrating the new fence. I know you can quess how we celebrated. Beer, of course. Just sitting around talking eating, and drinking. What a weekend! May sound kinda boring, but believe me it's not. Loved it and enjoyed it. Glad to be back to my usual crazy self. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Tell me about yours so I can be jealous.
posted by Melinda @ 4:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said…

    Wish I could still do that kind of work, I love to work with my hands. Only thing I did different this weekend was somehow get myself up the ladder and clean out the water holes in the swamp cooler.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Totalchaos: Well, I didn't actually do the work. But it was kinda fun watchin them work.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    heehee, yeah! is that fence straight? just joking.

    I loved how you described how a fence gets built. You are SO RIGHT!

    anyhow, its a nice fence. I like nice fences, I like having a nice fence, so I know the importance of a nice fence. :))))

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Susiebadoozie: Believe it or not it is straight. Just because they followed the bright pink line they laid out before drinking.

    Barngoddess: The weather has been great here. I love this time of year when the highs are in the 80's and the lows in the 60's.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com