Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Today has been the usual. Got up about 5:30 a.m. Went to work. worked until 3:00 p.m. Drove home which is about 33 miles. Get home about 3:45 p.m. Run around the house straightening up stuff before I start cooking something to eat. Finally start cooking about 4:30 p.m. Get it done just a little after my husband (Shane) gets home. Eat, clean up the kitchen. wash a load of laundry. Take time out sometimes to type something on here. Take a shower, and finally sit down and watch t.v. about 7:00 p.m. This is my usual week. Sounds fun doesn't it. If my life got any more exciting I would just die. lol. A picture of My daughter and her friend. They were acting goofy as usual.
posted by Melinda @ 4:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    oh my, your life is about as exciting as mine! if I didnt have a computer, I would literally go insane!!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    believe me I have actually thought about that. But would never actually do it. But sometimes just thinking about it helps.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Barngoddess: I know, sometimes it still drives me crazy even with a computer. At least its an outlet for me to scream to the world without actually screaming.

    Susiebadoozie: The on on the left is mine. But the other one is practically mine. She comes over all the time ever since she was about 2 years old.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com