Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Thursday, October 26, 2006
This time of year is really beautiful. The leaves are changing colors and the grass isn't growing so fast. love that part. I haven't posted in a while. But I will try to start posting more. So keep checking in. I have just been doing the usual. Nothing exciting happening. I can't even think of anything to make up that is exciting. lol. All I know right now is that I love my kids more than anything in this world. I quess the beauty of fall has got me to thinking about how special life is and we need to enjoy every minute. Even if we have to make some ordinary day an extraordinary one by just being happy and having a good outlook on life, Thats just what we have to do. BE HAPPY!


Here they are when they were little.

Here they are now. I have no recent pictures of them all together.

posted by Melinda @ 3:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    That was such a sweet post- and what great pictures! You have a beautiful family :0)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    very nice post. I LOVE this time of the year too :) it is special.

    You have very good looking kiddos! they are growing fast too....so are mine.too damn fast.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com