Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Friday, September 01, 2006
Have you ever just wanted to scream so the whole world could hear you? Everyone just listen to me and everything would be so much better. Be nice to people it makes a big difference. Just let people be who they are without cutting them down. Why can't we just do that? I don't know. I know I'm not completely normal, but who is? Are You? If everybody was normal this would be a very boring world. I may not be the so called norm. but who gives a crap? You may not be the so called norm. Are you? If you are I feel sorry for you. Your life must be very boring. Hey, take a chance every once in a while and do something fun. You might actually have some. ( fun that is).
posted by Melinda @ 6:26 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said…

    Stopped by since K stopped in my place and said hello. DaddyjarBucks is not a normal person, ask K. I like what you had to say. Take care, and don't be normal.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    There's no such thing as Normal. Normal is a bull s--- word, made up by society in order to form a more perfect union!

    To hell with that! Don't be normal. Just be. That way, we won't have to remember what we're "supposed" to be all our lives. What a headache! It's much easier to just be.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Mackey said…

    I seen normal & it wasn't pretty!!!!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    suzie: Yeah, that's me. completely abnormal. But lovin it.

    totalchaos: Thanks for stopping by. Most of the time I don't have a whole lot to say. But when I do. I just let it out.

    Kari: Believe me I have been screaming. But just when no one is around ha.

    Redneck: Just being is so much easier for some people I think. But I'm trying real hard to not let what other people say about me bother. They can all kiss my ass.

    Mackey: LOL. That's right. I have too. matter a fact it's real ugly.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said…

    omg, I am still busting a gut over mackeydoodle's comment!!!

    normal = boring.
    normal = uncreative.
    normal = narrowminded.

    I could go on, but that pretty much sums up what so-called-normal is!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com