Myspace Layouts
--> Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts
Monday, November 13, 2006
Hey, what's happening? sorry I haven't been blogging. I really do have a boring life. I've just been going to work and home. We went out Saturday night with some friends from work. I had a blast. Or that's what everybody tells me. lol. I think I drank a little too much. I'm really going to have to stop doing that. I am not an alcoholic. believe me i know it might sound like I am. but i'm really not. That's it, I quit drinking as of now. The only thing I'm drinking is water or mountain dew. Well, that's about all I have to say for now. I'll try to do better. I also have a my space page. check it out if you want. http://www.myspace.com/kaymar001
posted by Melinda @ 2:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Bare said…

    Hey girl, don't feel bad, I haven't been on much lately either- it's been hetic here, but glad ya stopped in to let us know you're still alive and kicking!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    susie: Thanks, I will try to post more. There have been so much going on around here. it's been hard to find the time.

    miss 1999: thanks.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Myspace Layouts

Name: Melinda
Home: Arkansas, United States
About Me:
Myspace Layouts


See my complete profile
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

Myspace Layouts
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 The Life of Me .Template by Isnaini Dot Com